With PowerShell in Azure Functions, a serverless compute service, we got a new player among Azure automation tools. Through the years, IT Pros have gotten used to using Azure Automation service to automate their operational tasks. Azure Automation was a serverless service before “serverless” became a thing.
- How are PowerShell Azure Functions different from PowerShell runbooks?
- What benefits do they provide?
- Could they easily integrate with other Azure services?
- Target your on-premises resources?
Join us to learn how to apply your existing PowerShell knowledge to event-based automation.
Top 3 Highlights of Attending this Virtual Masterclass:
- Learn about how PowerShell works in Azure Automation and Azure Functions
- Learn about how PowerShell Azure Functions compare to Azure Automation runbooks
- Look into scenarios for using Azure Functions in hybrid environments
Date: December 4th
Time: 10.00 – 16.00 CET
Topic: Automation / Management /Cloud Compute.
Category: IT Professionals
**REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED**