Why should you attend the European Cloud Conference 2020?
1. 3 Days, Inspirational Keynotes, 8 Tutorials, 70+ Expert Sessions, 60+ Speakers – One Amazing Experience!
The European Cloud Conference is Europe’s first independent event dedicated to all things Microsoft Azure. It brings together the Microsoft Azure community from across Europe and the globe, from IT Pros and Developers to MVPs and the Microsoft Product Team, for 3 exceptional days of focused learning, professional development, networking, fun and inspiration. With 700+ attendees anticipated at this year’s conference– if you are involved in Microsoft Azure, this is the one conference you and your colleagues can’t miss. Access a host of networking and up-skill opportunities for you and your team, from expert full day tutorials to networking opportunities and over 70 specialist sessions.
2. 70+ Dynamic Azure Sessions by the World’s Leading Experts.
Bringing together the top global Microsoft Azure thought leaders to provide rich technology advice, deep learning opportunities and practical solutions. Helping you fast-track to answers and free up precious time for innovation, coding and solving business problems. Solutions you and your team may utilise to transform your role, product, career and business – not just in theory but in practice. The quality of speakers, deep dive sessions and networking opportunities is top class.
3. Hear the future First and find the solution you require.
European Cloud Conference 2020 sessions will include the most up to date content and will discuss all the latest trends, upcoming releases and best practices with MVPs, RDs and Microsoft Execs. Learn from the globe’s leading experts with live action-packed demos and real-world case studies.
- Focus – 3x days of Microsoft Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the desk and think, learn from the best and enjoy time with your peers.
- Scale – 3x days, 70+ sessions, and 700+ peers anticipated to help you meet your objectives.
- Depth – Catering for levels 100-400, delivered by MVPs, RD’s, Microsoft Execs and experts who can tailor the appropriate levels of detail.
- Breadth – Keynotes, Sessions, Tutorials and more.
- Independence – Find out what’s coming and what works from experts from across the community.
- Topics – Expert coverage on Security, Identity & Access, Cloud Compute, Containers, Databases, AI & Machine Learning, Backup and Site Recovery. We will also place emphasis on effective Application Lifestyle Management [ALM] in Microsoft Azure which includes Hybrid Solutions, Microsoft Azure Migrations, DevOPs, Monitoring, Management, Governance and Cost Control
- Microsoft – Hear it first from the Microsoft Execs and Leaders.
- Setting – Amazing venue and location that facilitates comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Connections – Multiple opportunities to connect with your peers, people facing or solving the same challenges you face.
- Speakers – Simply, the best of the best.