European Cloud Conference
Call for Speakers is Closed
Acropolis, Nice, France. 26-28 October
Be part of the first European Cloud Conference.
Speak and engage with 700+ leading Microsoft Azure Experts, Developers, IT Professionals, and Cloud Professionals at European Cloud Conference, Europe’s first Conference dedicated exclusively to Microsoft Azure, taking place in Nice, France from 26-28 October, 2021.
The European Cloud Conference Call for Speakers is now closed
Be part of this incredible event from the outset. If you are passionate about Microsoft Azure, European Cloud Conference will provide you with the platform to inspire and educate the European community, as they come together to share essential experience, skills and ideas. We invite you to avail of the chance to influence and have your voice heard.
If you would like to speak at the first European Cloud Conference, we would warmly welcome your submission(s) to speak before Friday March 27th at 18.00 CET. With over 70 specialist Microsoft Azure sessions planned, ranging from levels 100-400, there are many opportunities to participate in the topic you are most passionate about.
- Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Backup and Site Recovery
- Cloud Compute
- Hybrid solutions
- Identity & Access
- Machine Learning
- Monitoring, Management, Governance
- And more
Find out how to apply below
“Microsoft Azure has never been bigger or stronger in Europe, and it is still growing! Speakers at ECC 2021 will be right in the melting pot for the most vibrant tech industry trend of our time.”
“The many European Microsoft Azure data-centres are driving considerable growth of cloud business in our region. The European Cloud Conference is THE place where you can inspire, connect and share the Microsoft Azure story for Europe.”
Submissions are invited from MVPs, RD’s, IT Managers, Business Users, IT Professionals, Developers, Consultants, Project Managers or anyone with interesting experiences about discovering, implementing and managing Microsoft Azure solutions.
Note: Conference sessions will be approximately 60 minutes in length (subject to change) including Q&A.
1. Who can become a speaker? Experts, thought leaders and specialists in the area of Microsoft Azure.
2. What do you need to submit? A description of your submission, who it is aimed at, the key benefits of attending your session, previous experience, expertise etc.
3. How to apply? Simply fill out a form by clicking the Submit to Speak at European Cloud Conference button.
4. How are submissions selected? The programme team, an independent team, consisting of industry specialists and experts in their field, will review all submissions and select the sessions to include in an exceptional conference programme. Applicants will be notified per email whether their submission has been successful in April 2020.
5. When is the submission deadline? Friday March 27th 2020 at 18:00 CET. Call for Speakers is now Closed.